Sustainable worlds of work and life
Sustainability as we understand it is aimed at the future viability of work and the way of life. How does employment have to change to meet the demands of sustainability? Which forms of work and life are climate-friendly? When are organisations resilient? What comes after the labour society?
Research topics include:
- Trend research and prospective studies, e.g. the consequences of digitisation of work
- Cooperation, social capital and resilience in organisations
- Sustainable work beyond paid employment
- Social integration through volunteer work, neighborhood networks, etc.
- ‘Next Society’ – post-growth, post-work, degrowth, transition