INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND CO-DETERMINATION
The labour market actors (labour, management, trade unions, state, etc.) are embedded in institutional structures that shape the relationships between these actors.
The research area ‘industrial relations and co-determination’ addresses issues of regulation of these relationships and participation at an individual, sectoral and international level.
The research is focused on the following topics:
- Company and external co-determination
- Analysis of national institutions and industrial relations practices
- International comparison at sectoral level
- International collective bargaining
- Practices of European Works Councils
- Development of international framework agreements