WORK AND ORGANISATION
Organisations and their actors influence how current and future work is done. In our research, we look at organisations in a double sense, as work organisation and as a social entity. This research area focuses on the transformation of work and employment and its impact on working and living conditions.
Research topics include:
- Work organisation and working conditions in different sectors and occupational groups
- Quality of work and employment
- Digitisation and automation
- Relocation of production and service processes
- Project work, inter-company cooperation and value chains